Measuring customer satisfaction is essential for growing your brand. Loyal customers are an asset to your business. You need to know how many of them are dedicated to your brand and this will help you understand your customer retention rates. However are you confused about how you can easily analyze these statistics and receive customer satisfaction scores? This is where NPS comes in.
There are many ways of measuring customer satisfaction but NPS is popular for its simplicity, ease of use, and effectiveness. But when it comes to asking questions to your customers, it’s difficult to decide which NPS tool is working in your favor to grow your business and its reputation. So let’s find out what NPS really means and how it can help in measuring customer satisfaction.
What is NPS?
It is a customer loyalty metric that helps you understand how likely your customers are to recommend your product or services to other people. This helps you place them in different satisfaction groups and connect with them accordingly. On the scale of 0-10, depending on which score the respondent chose as their answer, they are considered as a promoter (9-10), passive (7-8), or detracter (0-6).
NPS tools or software allows you to run these NPS surveys according to your business’s required parameters. Here are the 7 best NPS tools that will help you to create, analyze and share your NPS surveys:
With Zonka Feedback NPS Survey Software, you can measure loyalty by running effective NPS Surveys on all touchpoints and engaging with the customers to improve satisfaction and reduce churn. You send NPS Surveys and collect responses through multiple channels, analyze them, know your customers’ concerns and work on them to improve their experience. Some features of this tool are:
- You can reach your customers wherever they are through multiple channels – SMS, email, website with popups and widgets, kiosks, Android tablets, and smartphones.
- You can set triggers to send NPS Surveys automatically based on a transaction or regular surveys like monthly or quarterly NPS Surveys.
- You get real-time notifications of customers’ responses and instant alerts for detractors so that you can take timely action before it’s too late.
- You can customize your NPS Surveys, white-label them to add your branding through your logo, colors, and style.
- You also get the option of adding open-ended follow up questions in your NPS Surveys to get detailed feedback and the why behind the scores.
- You can also send automatic responses to the respondents like a thanking message to promoters, or an apology message to detractors asking them where things went wrong.
- You receive timely NPS reports like NPS Meter report, trends report, text analysis, and NPS comparison across different locations.
- You get powerful integrations like Google Sheets, Slack, Shopify and more.
- You can also measure employee loyalty through Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS), and can also measure other CX metrics like CSAT and CES with this tool.
With Fynzo’s NPS software you can receive feedback regularly and analyze them for gathering insights on your products or services. Through it, you can easily reach out to your customers based on the score they chose and find out their pain points. Few features of this NPS tool are:
- Distribute surveys through various channels like email, SMS, social media apps, or embed them on your website
- Integrate with the apps of your choice like Google Sheets, Zapier, Slack, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and many more
- Offline data collection features. Create new questions or make changes to your survey design even when you are offline. So you don’t have to worry about data loss at all.
- Receive help and support anytime during the day. If you face any problem regarding Fynzo’s NPS tool, you can contact their customer service team who are online 24/7
- Design your surveys by inserting pictures, videos, or GIFs, along with your company’s logo that gives a professional look to your NPS survey.
With this NPS software, you get access to multiple survey management and customer segregation tools. It is also visually appealing which is one of its specialties. Some special features of Delighted can be stated as:
- SMS, email, or web-based NPS surveys. With it, you can directly send your response by replying to the email you received. You do not have to go to any external link
- Multi-lingual support. It allows users to create surveys in around 37 languages
- Easy integrations are available with Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, Office 360, and so many more apps of your choice
- It has a real-time dashboard that consists of sentiment analysis features. This makes collecting insights a lot easier.
With this tool, along with collecting NPS scores, you can even discover ways to effectively increase it. You can easily analyze the feedback received with the help of follow-up questions. Few important features include:
- This tool can manage and schedule recurring surveys.
- Customization features available for adding images, logos, changing fonts or colors of your survey
- Choose from the multiple survey templates available in its template library
- Visual reporting features are extremely helpful and use clear charts, graphs on a regular basis.
It is one of the most easy-to-use, all-inclusive NPS tools available that help to increase the customer lifetime value of your brand. It takes care of the entire customer experience. By providing an overall analysis from the huge amount of feedback you receive, it allows users to utilize its machine learning features. Few features are:
- Integrates with useful apps like Intercom, HubSpot, Salesforce, Slack, and more.
- It saves you from most of the manual work required, by working in an autonomous manner
- Some characteristics are available that allows users to monitor customer retention
- Share your NPS surveys in-app or through email, SMS, link, and QR codes
It is a top customer satisfaction measuring tool that provides advanced insights to help reduce customer churn. It is all-inclusive but one of its weak points is its high pricing which may not be affordable for all businesses. Few features are:
- It has an intuitive dashboard along with features that help to manage multiple campaigns
- It offers employee NPS templates that help you analyze the employee satisfaction rates of your company as well
- Offers keyword analysis that is powered by machine learning. It catches little hints from every feedback that you receive
- Integration with Zapier, Slack, and Intercom is available
It is more than just an NPS tool. You can say it’s more of an enterprise-level survey management software that is used by top companies all over the world. It helps to share surveys through email, links, web browser, or in-app. Some special features include:
- Integration with useful tools including MailChimp, Hubspot, and Salesforce that helps you improve the quality of customer feedback
- Using its pre-built templates you can easily create and share surveys like NPS, CES, CSAT, etc.
- Advanced features are multi-lingual support, advanced audience targeting, question branching, etc.
- Reporting features help users segregate respondents into promoters, passive, and detractors automatically.
It is an overall customer feedback management tool. Some of the services this tool offers include NPS, web app popups, email or linked surveys, etc. Even if the survey isn’t completed, responses get collected. Few features include:
- To ensure the data you are collecting is up to date, you can send out website NPS surveys on a regular basis
- The dashboard feature makes it easier for you to view, analyze and share the data you receive.
- Integrates with many tools including Google Analytics, Hubspot, Intercom, and Stack.
- The free trial offers about 100 ready-made templates before you get into a paid plan
Jotform Survey Maker is an online tool that requires no-coding where you can create custom unique surveys to collect customer feedback or send out forms to recruit and manage employees.
- Use tons of free templates to create your surveys easily and make them stand out.
- Send out your surveys using only a link or you can embed them on your website.
- You can take on board your customers’ explanations for their scores and track your NPS score curve over time.
- Their form analytics feature makes it easy to keep track of your data and gain insight into your submissions.
- Use app integrations to automate your workflow and securely collect responses.
Moreover, NPS survey tools are one of the best methods to calculate customer loyalty and retention rates. It will improve your customer support and will allow you to deliver a personalized customer experience. Trying out NPS tools for the first time? Don’t hesitate to try out these tools mentioned above. If you know some other NPS tools that are better than the ones mentioned, do not hesitate to let us know in the comments below.
Olivia Jones is a technical writer and a technology enthusiast who is currently associated with Fynzo Surveys. She enjoys researching customer support products like surveys and writes on business feedback needs and strategies. In her spare time, she loves reading and writing on surveys, marketing and major technological advancements.